Centre for Biodiversity Theory and Modelling
The Centre for Biodiversity Theory and Modelling seeks to lay the theoretical foundations of an integrative biodiversity science able to meet the great challenges of the current biodiversity crisis.
Its scientific mission is to foster the development of unifying theories and predictive models of biodiversity changes and of their ecological, evolutionary, and societal causes and consequences.
The Centre promotes collaborative research. It is home to a vibrant research group, but it also hosts international working groups, workshops, and visitors.
- 4-7 December 2017 in Moulis. Network Area Relationshop Workshop.
- 11-14 December 2017 in Ghent. British Ecology Society Annual Meeting.
- Delayed behavioural shifts undermine the sustainability of social–ecological systems. Proceedings of the Royal Society B.
- Do-it-yourself networks: a novel method of generating weighted networks. Royal Society Publishing
- The architecture of mutualistic networks as an evolutionary spandrel. Nature Ecology and Evolution